Thursday, January 29, 2009
Worst Day Ever
I had to wake up at 5:25am to look for a sub job since I was unsuccessful last night. Once I was up I continued to check/click refresh every single second (no kidding) in the hopes that a job would become available, and that I would be able to grab it before anyone else. This insanity went on until 6:36am, when a 1/2 day job at the most ghetto high school in the district popped up on my screen. I grabbed it. It would be 1/2 day pay, a long drive, and a rough crowd...but it was better than nothing. I rushed through my morning routine and skipped breakfast with the intention that I would stop at the Starbucks down the street from the school. Once inside Starbucks, I became one of 12 people already in line. Damn. No way I was going to get my coffee and bagel and still be on time for work. I left empty handed. I arrived at the school and was walked to my classroom by the VP himself(still trying to figure out why). This was very, very, annoying. The bell rang and the students came in. This is where my day turned to pure HELL. I swear some of these kids thought they were on some trashy talk show. As soon as I asked them to get to work on the days assignment, a few "special little angles" began ranting and loosing their minds like rabid chimps. The profanity (and horrible grammar) that came out of their mouths would have sent my grandmother to an early grave. I have never met such disrespectful little brats. Had I had my morning coffee, they would all be dead. But I simply did not have the energy. I now thank my lucky stars that this is only a 1/2 day job. The bell just rang so I can finally get away from this effing dump of a school. Later.
posted by Courtney at 10:13 AM -
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Courtney
Home: Cali, United States
About Me: Clean freak, wife, stay at home mother of two boys, and a Disneyland fanatic.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Background by EM

 

 
 
 
Ovulation ticker
Make an ovulation ticker

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones