Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Hi ho, hi ho...
it's back to work I go! Blah. I usually love my job but so far this week has been hell. I'm so bored that I began sending "contractive vibes" in the direction of my dear sis's house in the hopes she will go into labor so I have a good excuse to leave early. Subbing is great (or so you would think) because you have a ton of "down time". Usually I fill most of the school day screwing around on the internet or catching up on Hulu videos(I love you John Stewart)....but after about 4 hours staring at my laptop screen I begin to go a little crazy.
Yes, this has the potential to produce some very interesting posts...alas...I do not need any potential readers to loose faith in me so early in my blog career.
So I need to do some serious brain storming and come up with some awesome "time fillers" to get through the rest of the winter. Let me know if you have any ideas.
Oh ya, and I got about 3 hours of sleep last night. Between the Mr.'s snoring, the dog acting like he was going to puke, some seriously psychedelic dreams, and a major case of heartburn....it was an amazing night! Tonight, I am not taking any chances, I plan on washing down 3 Tylenol PM's and a large glass of wine by 8pm.
It would be just my luck if my sis decides to go into labor at 2am....better hold off on the wine.





<--The one for whom I am constantly on vomit watch.

Labels:

posted by Courtney at 12:49 PM -
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Courtney
Home: Cali, United States
About Me: Clean freak, wife, stay at home mother of two boys, and a Disneyland fanatic.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Background by EM

 

 
 
 
Ovulation ticker
Make an ovulation ticker

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones