Saturday, December 27, 2008
Baby Factory by IKEA
Today the Mr. and I made the 45min pilgrimage to IKEA (love it) to spend some x-mas money. We picked up a nightstand, two lamps and a rug; all for under $100. This is why I adore IKEA! The best part is that our bedroom set is finally complete! Mr. put together the nightstand, I got it all set up, smoothed out the duvet, and took a big step back to get a look at the final product. The first thought that popped into my head was "now this look likes a good place to get KTFU!" Wow...am I loosing my mind? One min I'm dead set that we are not ready to start a family, the next, I'm setting up the bedroom baby factory! Whew...I need a drink (or two).
posted by Courtney at 8:36 PM -
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Courtney
Home: Cali, United States
About Me: Clean freak, wife, stay at home mother of two boys, and a Disneyland fanatic.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Background by EM

 

 
 
 
Ovulation ticker
Make an ovulation ticker

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones