Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Welcome to the world!
Sunday, at 12:05 am, I witnessed a gooey little miracle. My niece, Ella Jane, was delivered into this world while I stood in amazement. I am so thankful that my sis allowed me to stay in the room for the labor and delivery. I can honestly say that it was one of the most wonderful and educational experiences of my life. I spent most of Saturday and Sunday, and part of Friday, in the brand spankin new Kaiser L&D hospital where she delivered. It was great, not only is this place uber hi-tech and shiny new, but it's also only about a mile from my house. It would be a huge lie if I said that I wasn't super jealous of my sis right now. However, I have a pretty good feeling that I will be in the very same building sometime next year *wink*wink*
Oh ya, and DH managed to announce to the entire family (while visiting sis in her hospital room) that we would be having our own baby in about 12 mos...
Sis: "so that means you will be TTC this May?"
DH: "yep...the Mrs. will be ovulating May 18th!" (he actually said this to the entire family)
Sis: "on her birthday!"
Aunt: "well we won't be stopping by to wish you a happy birthday then... We wouldn't want to interrupt anything!"
::Mom's eyes bug out as she tries to keep herself in her chair::
I am actually happy that DH let the cat out of the bag...now I don't have to!
posted by Courtney at 1:00 PM -
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Courtney
Home: Cali, United States
About Me: Clean freak, wife, stay at home mother of two boys, and a Disneyland fanatic.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Background by EM

 

 
 
 
Ovulation ticker
Make an ovulation ticker

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones