Thursday, January 15, 2009
Ridiculously Regular

That's right, and I'm not talking about poop here. AF is on a tight schedule...and she doesn't miss an appointment! Since I've started keeping track (about 3 mos. now) my cycle has been exactly 28 days. This makes the Mrs. very happy because it gives me hope that this whole TTC thing will be a big slice of cake. ::Jinxes herself, winces, and knocks on wood:: I even called the Mr. last night to announce her timely arrival. I don't think he fully felt my joy, but he did seem to understand how this "regularity" made his wife even more physically awesome than previously suspected. I reminded him how this will help our baby making efforts, and he liked that...although he never really doubted my ovaries in the first place.

Oh, and I would also like to add, that my Dr. once told me I had a "textbook cervix". Thank you...that will conclude my narcissistic gush fest. You may all gag yourselves now.
posted by Courtney at 9:10 AM -
1 Comments:
  • At January 20, 2009 at 3:27 PM, Blogger Sean said…

    It's uvalori85 from thebump. I tried finding your profile or blog on there and all the links took me to this page. It wouldn't even let me message you from there. I have a blogger here, but I have to remember to update it.

    I would love to be TTC buddies with you. Seems we have a ton in common. I know you and your hubby are 25. I'm 23 (24 in March) and DH is 27.

     

Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Courtney
Home: Cali, United States
About Me: Clean freak, wife, stay at home mother of two boys, and a Disneyland fanatic.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Background by EM

 

 
 
 
Ovulation ticker
Make an ovulation ticker

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones