Friday, January 9, 2009
Mark me tardy
So I was late again today....oops. But only by a few minutes. And is a hard thing for subs to avoid because we have to wake up at a different time every morning, drive to a different school every day, and constantly deal with unfamiliar traffic and parking lot conditions. So when the secretary decides to be a complete bee-otch and gives me the annoyed (and overly dramatic) *sigh*, it makes me want to give her a round-house kick to the ear. Today was expecially fun because the V.P happened to join in on this hate fest. I believe she uttered "oh, my, my" with a dissapointed shake of the head. I felt like I was a student again!
The part that really gets my goat is that I am filling in for one of HER employees who decided not to show up for work today. So in other words, I am covering HER ass! How dare any staff member treat me like scum! I'm a substitute teacher for Gods sake! If I deserve anything, its a little support and understanding! Its amazing that I actually get more respect from my students than I do from the administration. I can't wait to be a SAHM.

Labels:

posted by Courtney at 7:56 AM -
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Courtney
Home: Cali, United States
About Me: Clean freak, wife, stay at home mother of two boys, and a Disneyland fanatic.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Background by EM

 

 
 
 
Ovulation ticker
Make an ovulation ticker

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones