Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Home Alone
For the next week and a half Mr. is going to be leaving the house at 7am and not coming home until 1:30 am! No, I have not sold him to another woman...he is attending a construction certification program during the day, and working his construction job at night! Is is just me, or is this absolutely crazy? I tried to talk him out of working at night...but he rarely turns down work anymore since the economy took a nose dive. I guess he is right, but then why do I feel abandoned? I admire his drive... and I'm lucky to have a man who is willing to sacrifice for his family...but I'm throwing myself a pity party anyway. I plan on eating T.V. dinners, watching tons of cable reality shows and possibly knitting myself a scarf. So there! I'm going to become my divorced Grandma. And no one can stop me.
posted by Courtney at 12:03 PM -
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Courtney
Home: Cali, United States
About Me: Clean freak, wife, stay at home mother of two boys, and a Disneyland fanatic.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Background by EM

 

 
 
 
Ovulation ticker
Make an ovulation ticker

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones