Monday, January 26, 2009
Fail
Of course I had to choose this week to start temping...the same week that I became (what I consider) deathly ill with some sort of cold/flu. So all of my temps are ridiculously high and completely useless, which is exactly how I happen to feel . I skipped work today, and slept in til noon, which did not really make me feel better, just isolated. Blah.
Today I learned that I will also have to take Friday off to re-interview for the same summer position that I have returned to for the last two years. BOOOO. Is is that they don't want me back? Or are they just on a power trip and trying to make my life more difficult? I hate it, but I don't have many options because I really need a paycheck during my summer break from teaching. And who else, but a summer camp, is going to hire someone for two months? Whats more, is that I will have less hours than last summer, and that my schedule will be totally lame.
I know, this is totally boring and depressing. I just really need to dig myself out of this rut. I need to party with friends, get more active, start a project...something!
I hate Janurary...and Feburary for that matter.
posted by Courtney at 7:01 PM -
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Courtney
Home: Cali, United States
About Me: Clean freak, wife, stay at home mother of two boys, and a Disneyland fanatic.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Background by EM

 

 
 
 
Ovulation ticker
Make an ovulation ticker

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones