Tuesday, January 27, 2009
I'm naughty
What is it about unprotected sex that is so exciting? And since our "try" date is only a few months away, it is really tempting to trow caution to the wind now and then. You know? But whats odd is that we just happened to choose CD10...so its a possibility...
But Mrs.! You don't have health insurance yet, and you haven't saved up enough money, and you haven't taken your pre-baby cruise! And god forbid...you haven't started taking your prenatals!
I know, I know...that's why I freaked out a little afterward.
But it sure was fun while it lasted. ;)
posted by Courtney at 12:54 PM -
1 Comments:
  • At January 28, 2009 at 5:21 AM, Blogger Sean said…

    I don't know if I was able to comment you before. I know I had problems the last time I tried. Anyway, this is uvalori85 from thebump.

    I'm terrified of unprotected sex. I wish I could be as excited about it as you. But all the other stuff starts flooding into my head and I get stressed out.

    You're planning on starting trying in April right?

     

Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Courtney
Home: Cali, United States
About Me: Clean freak, wife, stay at home mother of two boys, and a Disneyland fanatic.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Background by EM

 

 
 
 
Ovulation ticker
Make an ovulation ticker

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones