Monday, November 2, 2009
Life's a Peach
Today we are 13 weeks and 1 day along...and baby is the size of a peach! It's so hard to believe that something so substantial is swimming around in there, and I can't even feel a flutter! The "Morning Sickness" is no better, yet no worse (aside from a bad experience with some Chinese food ::Gag::) Tomorrow is our NT scan, and I am equal parts nervous, and excited, to finally see our LO looking like a "real baby". DH is going to meet me at the ultrasound office after work, and I am so glad that he will be there with me to see our baby's little face, hands, and feet for the first time :) I hope that we get some good pics to show everyone too!
posted by Courtney at 10:14 AM -
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Courtney
Home: Cali, United States
About Me: Clean freak, wife, stay at home mother of two boys, and a Disneyland fanatic.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Background by EM

 

 
 
 
Ovulation ticker
Make an ovulation ticker

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones