Thursday, May 21, 2009
The End Is Near

If you have ever watched one of those house hunting shows on HGTV, you too would be under the impression that "Closing" is a very exciting and official "climax" to the whole home buying process. Many times I would lay awake in bed and imagine myself signing on the dotted line. The clouds would part, the closing table would erupt in applause, and a woman in a lovely pant suite would hand over a set of shiny keys while simultaneously shaking my outstreached hand.
I don't think this is how it is going to go down.
First of all, we are signing "doc's" tonight, but we will not get our keys til Tuesday! 
Second, I still feel like we have about a million "loose end" to tie up. We don't yet have our insurance papers in, we have yet to gander at the "Title Fees", and we have no idea what our final closing costs will actually be. This makes me nervous.
Oh ya, and I might ::crosses fingers:: have a little bundle of cells floating through my fallopian tube and into my ute. This stress can not be good for my little traveling zygote!

posted by Courtney at 9:33 AM -
1 Comments:
  • At May 25, 2009 at 8:38 PM, Blogger JoeyPNut said…

    So exciting! Make sure you bring your camera in case you want pictures of the event. I wish we had, though our situation was a little different when we bought a house. I hope we both do get bfp this week!

     

Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Courtney
Home: Cali, United States
About Me: Clean freak, wife, stay at home mother of two boys, and a Disneyland fanatic.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Background by EM

 

 
 
 
Ovulation ticker
Make an ovulation ticker

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones