Tuesday, May 19, 2009
"O" Day
Today is a day which will live in infamy...hopefully. That's right, I'm laying an egg! I think I felt it "popping out" on my right side, but it could just be some left over lactose from last night. Oh ya, I forgot to mention my birthday! I am officially 26. Last night DH surprised me by inviting my whole family to join us for dinner at one of my fave restaurants! We had a great time playing with my cool new cell phone(thanks hun), meeting my brother-in-laws new GF (surprisingly non-skanky), and chatting about my uterus. According to my family, it IS there business. Thats ok, it's nice to know that I am not alone in this whole baby making thing :)
Last night DH kinda dropped the ball (pun intended) and decided to crash before we had a chance to BD one last time before I O'd. I tried to revive him using my most slutty advances, but alas, the micro brew had already taken it's effect. He was OUT. Oh well, hopefully the previous AM sack session will provide enough little swimmers to get the job done. Now we wait.
posted by Courtney at 8:55 AM -
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Courtney
Home: Cali, United States
About Me: Clean freak, wife, stay at home mother of two boys, and a Disneyland fanatic.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Background by EM

 

 
 
 
Ovulation ticker
Make an ovulation ticker

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones