Monday, March 9, 2009
Freezing!

I'm freezing! It is so cold in this classroom and I seriously have to pee! But here is what I have to look forward to...
Disneyland!
That's right! And I'm leaving on Wed! I am so excited to spend four whole days at the "Happiest Place on Earth". I feel like a little kid; my mom bought me some new cloths (yipeeee!), I got new shoes, and I have been Googling "Disney" every chance I get!
It's a "girls and kids" trip, but I'm so excited to be going, that I'm not even bothered by the fact that I'm the only one without kids...
I am going to ride every ride, eat the best cotton candy in the world, and enjoy the glee on my nephews adorable little face!
The only thing that sucks hardcore is that I need to get a filling refilled before I go. And the only appointment they have at this point is tomorrow...smack dab in the middle of the damn day. Ugghhhh!
Oh well, I'm going to Disneyland!
posted by Courtney at 10:26 AM -
1 Comments:
  • At March 10, 2009 at 8:41 AM, Blogger JoeyPNut said…

    My DH doesn't understand why there are certain classes I WILL NOT sub for, because if that is the only job available, he doesn't think I should pass it up. I am jealous you are going to Disney Land. I have never been to Disney Land, but have been to Disney World, and I wish I lived closer to go there all the time.

     

Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Courtney
Home: Cali, United States
About Me: Clean freak, wife, stay at home mother of two boys, and a Disneyland fanatic.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Background by EM

 

 
 
 
Ovulation ticker
Make an ovulation ticker

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones