Monday, February 23, 2009
I joined the club

The Fertility Friend charting club, that is. So far so good. I missed a few temps, but overall I think I am finally on track. I wake up at 5:30am, temp, and go back to sleep for about another 1/2 hour. I have been using one of those super simple digital thermoms which I assume it is accurate(?) even though it has been chillin in the medicine cabinet for as long as I can remember. I believe it was DH's that he stole from his mom's house. Perfect. So if you would like to see my chart, the little grassy link has been perma posted at the very bottom of this page. Have fun kids! If you notice, as of today, it appears that I am dying. My temp has been taking a nose dive since CD6. This morning I woke up to 96 degrees flat. Brrrrrrrrrrrrr. Oh well, hopefully this will make for a very dramatic spike in the next few days! ::crosses chilly fingers and toes::


posted by Courtney at 9:11 AM -
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Courtney
Home: Cali, United States
About Me: Clean freak, wife, stay at home mother of two boys, and a Disneyland fanatic.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Background by EM

 

 
 
 
Ovulation ticker
Make an ovulation ticker

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones