Friday, February 13, 2009
death by cramps

Ok, so whenever a student is late to class I'm usually very understanding (I have a bit of a punctuality issue myself), but I do expect that "said student" be quiet and respectful as they enter the room. Well apparently Aunt flow did not get my memo on tardiness! She decided to bust in late, spot for a few hours (freaking me out completly), and then throw a rather excessive bitch fit in my ute. I sit here, with my top button undone, in complete and utter agony. Don't get me wrong...I'm glad she finally made it, but does she have to be such a bitch?
posted by Courtney at 10:00 AM -
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Courtney
Home: Cali, United States
About Me: Clean freak, wife, stay at home mother of two boys, and a Disneyland fanatic.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Background by EM

 

 
 
 
Ovulation ticker
Make an ovulation ticker

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones