Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Big Day

So I decided that today is the day that I will start "officially" preparing for our future fetus. Last night I took my first prenatal vitamin, and this morning I recorded my first temp (97.1 @ 5:30am)
I figured that since today is CD1 (well CD28 until Aunt Flo arrives), that this was the perfect time::takes deep breath::. I plan on using the next 3 cycles to figure out exactly when I "O", loose a few pounds of belly fat, and wean myself off of my daily dose of caffeine. Sounds easy....
posted by Courtney at 1:01 PM -
1 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Courtney
Home: Cali, United States
About Me: Clean freak, wife, stay at home mother of two boys, and a Disneyland fanatic.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Background by EM

 

 
 
 
Ovulation ticker
Make an ovulation ticker

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones