Sunday, February 22, 2009
I know, I know...
Its been for-ev-er since I have posted anything...so here is a quick update!
I have been off work for the last week because of the "presidents week" vacation that my school district needlessly observes. Booo. No work=no moolah. But it has been very relaxing; sleep in till 11:30, drink coffee in my P.J's, watch J&K+8...you know, the good stuff.
I am definitely ready to go back to work though. I hate feeling useless, and I know that DH gets pissy when I'm out of work. So this week its back to the grind, and back to blogging! Keep your peepers peeled for lots of new and exciting blogs this week! (I bet you are peeing your pants in anticipation)
posted by Courtney at 10:20 PM -
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Courtney
Home: Cali, United States
About Me: Clean freak, wife, stay at home mother of two boys, and a Disneyland fanatic.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Background by EM

 

 
 
 
Ovulation ticker
Make an ovulation ticker

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones