Thursday, March 5, 2009
Nothing Exciting
thats why I haven't been blogging....
my chart looks kinda lame with the dotted line, but I'm fairly confident I O'd on CD 14. I am just looking forward to next month so that I can compare the two charts.
Life has been a roller-coaster lately. It seems like there is a leak in our "money barrel" lately, and I can't seem to find it. We have been so good about saving and also steadily paying off our CC's, but I don't know if we are going to be able to continue this for long. It is stressful because I need to know that we can survive without my paycheck, but I'm not so sure right now. DH works his ass off, and gets a hefty paycheck for it...but it seems like our bills keep growing every month! We need to do some trimming...but how? I don't do Starbucks anymore, we never buy clothes, and our we rarely buy anything over $20. I think its the food. We eat too much! We eat out, we feed friends, we order pizzas, we grab snacks and drinks and desserts...and it shows. But a persons gotta eat! Oh well, I guess it will all work out in the long run. I just need to be thankful for what I have, and how far we have come in the last few years! ::reluctantly pats self on back::
posted by Courtney at 10:36 AM -
2 Comments:
  • At March 16, 2009 at 9:28 AM, Blogger Sean said…

    I seriously could have written part of this entry myself. The money situation is awful... and it's getting to me because I know that there's no way we should start to TTC right now. I had been hoping that we could start in April or May, but I'm not thinking that's going to happen either. We don't eat out (except DH at lunch at work), we don't have extra activities, we buy the bare minimum at the grocery store. And it just isn't cutting it.

    Hopefully things will get better for us both financially. I have to say thought that I about had a heart attack on your post with the pictures of the preg tests.

     
  • At March 18, 2009 at 12:55 PM, Blogger Courtney said…

    hehe...yes they do look like preg tests... but they are only opk's. Sorry for the false alarm!

     

Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Courtney
Home: Cali, United States
About Me: Clean freak, wife, stay at home mother of two boys, and a Disneyland fanatic.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Background by EM

 

 
 
 
Ovulation ticker
Make an ovulation ticker

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones