Friday, March 6, 2009
FRIDAY!
It's Friday and it's quittin time! Yay I could not be happier right now! I just hope this weekend is a relaxing, and "positive" experience. I hope to cook yummy stuff, sleep in, drink coffee in my P.J.'s, read my library book, snuggle with the dog(and DH if he's lucky) and watch the video I rented two days ago! I really hope that we can avoid talking about money... I refuse to get sucked into that trap again anytime soon. Money is money; my goal is to suck as much "living" out the the money we make. If that gets us a little behind at times, so be it.
posted by Courtney at 1:50 PM -
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Courtney
Home: Cali, United States
About Me: Clean freak, wife, stay at home mother of two boys, and a Disneyland fanatic.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Background by EM

 

 
 
 
Ovulation ticker
Make an ovulation ticker

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones