Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Every thing's Changing
I feel like my whole life is about to be turned upside down. I'm excited, happy and scared. DH decided that it's just about time to buy our first house! We have been discussing the topic for a while now, but he has been really uneasy about it until yesterday. I'm glad that DH is "taking the bull by the horns" as, I too, have been a little apprehensive. I know it will be a long and tedious process, but I think that the hardest part has been getting the guts to make that first move! 
In similar news, our "start TTC" date is quickly approaching! It's so hard to wrap my mind around the idea that I could be preggers in exactly 2 months! Wow, I hope I'm ready for all of this...but ready or not, here it comes!
 
posted by Courtney at 8:43 AM -
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Courtney
Home: Cali, United States
About Me: Clean freak, wife, stay at home mother of two boys, and a Disneyland fanatic.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Background by EM

 

 
 
 
Ovulation ticker
Make an ovulation ticker

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones