Tuesday, April 28, 2009
A bidding war and the Pig Flu...
...my two worst enemies! Our "best and final" offer is officially "in" on a house we have fallen hard for. But then, "surprise!",  we get to compete with six other "potential buyers" who have also placed their bids. Someone shoot me. The anxiety is going to kill me eventually anyway!
So you would think that someone in my situation could really use a vay-cay, right? Well thats not what the Department of Health Services thinks. So instead of sailing to a sunny Mexican retreat, we are going to be taking a few laps around the open ocean. Someone get me a drink, STAT.
posted by Courtney at 10:45 PM -
1 Comments:
  • At May 5, 2009 at 9:45 AM, Blogger Sean said…

    It's Lori from luckylittlelori.blogspot. this is my new blog. Just wanted to let you know that I am pregnant. Got it done the first month of trying. So hopefully when you start trying (if you haven't started already) you can get it done the first month too :)

     

Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Courtney
Home: Cali, United States
About Me: Clean freak, wife, stay at home mother of two boys, and a Disneyland fanatic.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Background by EM

 

 
 
 
Ovulation ticker
Make an ovulation ticker

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones