Tuesday, March 31, 2009
House Hunting...whaaaaaa?
Yes, we are officially house hunting. The fact that house hunting=massive stress is the reason that I have not been blogging. Sorry. I am excited, happy, and so freaked out that I feel as though I may barf at any moment. In reality, I am still a little shocked that we are actually going to go through with all of this! I mean, a mortgage? Is it odd that I am more nervous to buy a house than I am to add a baby to my life? I thank my lucky stars that DH is calm and sane, because I have become a paranoid mess! What's more, is that we have JUST BARLEY BEGUN the whole process. Oh well, no pain no gain. Wish me luck, I will need it.
posted by Courtney at 9:32 AM -
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Courtney
Home: Cali, United States
About Me: Clean freak, wife, stay at home mother of two boys, and a Disneyland fanatic.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Background by EM

 

 
 
 
Ovulation ticker
Make an ovulation ticker

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones