Sunday, September 13, 2009
6 weeks today!

I worry a little less each day, but my heart still races each time I "wipe". I need a bump badge that says "obsessive T.P inspector" or something like that :) I know I am not alone in this ladies!
So far we have only told a few people; my parents, my Aunt, my sister's family, my BF and DH's 2 brothers. You would think that family would know how to keep a secret, but boy was I wrong! One of DH's brothers already told his GF ( kinda expected) and then SHE told her sister and BIL! Ummm what part of "DON'T TELL ANYONE" don't you understand? Oh well.
I am really excited about our first appointment. It's only 12 days away! Every day I open the calendar on my computer and carefully count down the days. I am so ready to see our LO, but I am so scared that something won't be right. I wish I could say that I feel 100% sure that I'm progressing normally, but my lack of symptoms makes me wonder... Each night I lay down and put my hands on my belly in an effort to mentally send "growing vibes" thru all this bloat and into my ute. Lets hope the LO can feel it! Grow baby GROW!



posted by Courtney at 11:33 AM -
1 Comments:
  • At September 14, 2009 at 11:43 AM, Blogger Mommy "S" said…

    Hey! I know exactly how you are feeling! I got so nervous yesterday because my symptoms were less most of the day. Then I realized I had been drinking more water so that might help. Plus, the symptoms come and go anyway.

    I also inspect the TP every. single. time. lol.

    Good luck at your appointment! I bet everything will be just perfect!

     

Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Courtney
Home: Cali, United States
About Me: Clean freak, wife, stay at home mother of two boys, and a Disneyland fanatic.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Background by EM

 

 
 
 
Ovulation ticker
Make an ovulation ticker

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones