Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Moving Day

After a long weekend of packing, we are only about 1/2 of the way done. We have a giant castle of boxes, yet the house still looks like a tornado hit it. I keep saying "I didn't think we had this much stuff!" I have always been proud of myself for keeping an organized and uncluttered home, but my god, I can't believe how much work it is to pack it all up! It will all be worth is because....  
We get the keys to our new house today! 
And as I requested, our REA promised to bring a "SOLD" sign (along with our house keys) so that I could get a cute picture with it :) What's up with people these days? They don't seem to understand that some people really enjoy the "cliches" that go along with these type of major life events. I guess I am a traditional kind of girl...I look forward to doing the same cheesy things that my ancestors did! I will seriously make my own "SOLD" sign if she does not bring one this afternoon.
Besides this, I am very excited to finally get my house :) I can't wait to curl up with DH tonight knowing that we own the roof over our heads. I can't wait to wake up and make coffee in MY kitchen! Now lets just hope that we will actually be able to find the coffee maker amongst the tower of Home Depot boxes :)
posted by Courtney at 9:25 AM -
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Courtney
Home: Cali, United States
About Me: Clean freak, wife, stay at home mother of two boys, and a Disneyland fanatic.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Background by EM

 

 
 
 
Ovulation ticker
Make an ovulation ticker

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones