Tuesday, September 1, 2009
BFP :)
Notice there is no exclamation mark. It's not: BFP!, it's :BFP and a mellow grin. This is me trying to be cautious in this very EARLY stage of mommy-hood. Don't get me wrong, I am happy, excited and thankful 24/7. I am also, however, painfully full of anxiety and worry. I am trying to prepare myself for the worst I guess. Alright, enough of all that...

I got a beautiful BFP!

I am currently 4 weeks and two days, but whose counting?
Symptoms: Bloat, AF cramps, lower back ache, a little tired, crazy dreams, LOTS of creamy CM, BB are sore to the touch, and a large appetite :) Although I know that I will regret saying this, I want MORE symptoms!

Now the long wait for the 8 week 1st us/hb appointment begins. I don't know how I am going to hold out until then! This stress is running my life right now. The good news is that DH seems to be growing more and more excited each day. This morning he kissed and rubbed my belly while I was still half asleep. Pure BLISS :)


posted by Courtney at 11:26 AM -
2 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Courtney
Home: Cali, United States
About Me: Clean freak, wife, stay at home mother of two boys, and a Disneyland fanatic.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Background by EM

 

 
 
 
Ovulation ticker
Make an ovulation ticker

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones