Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Just like they said...

The "Morning Sickness" has officially set in at the 6 week mark. No barf yet, but it could be a real possibility if I even look at a toilet bowel right now :( I have that horrible "car sick" feeling almost all day now. The worst part? The thought of a soy mocha makes me gag...which is extremely upsetting so early into "Pumpkin Spice" season! The only thing that seems to make me feel better is eating and sleeping. That does not bode well for the future of my ever expanding ass.
posted by Courtney at 10:05 AM -
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Courtney
Home: Cali, United States
About Me: Clean freak, wife, stay at home mother of two boys, and a Disneyland fanatic.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Background by EM

 

 
 
 
Ovulation ticker
Make an ovulation ticker

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones