Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Stuck
The last few days have kinda been a drag. Maybe it's the hormones or the shorter days? Whatever it is, I feel like crap, housework is overwhelming me and my job has been less than blissful. I have so much to be thankful for, so much to look forward to, but right now I'm just stuck in a rut.

The light at the end of this tunnel? Thanksgiving break, and finally finding out the sex of our baby on Tuesday! Hopefully that will be just what I need to boost my mood. So what do you think... Boy? Girl?
posted by Courtney at 2:16 PM -
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Courtney
Home: Cali, United States
About Me: Clean freak, wife, stay at home mother of two boys, and a Disneyland fanatic.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Background by EM

 

 
 
 
Ovulation ticker
Make an ovulation ticker

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones