Wednesday, November 4, 2009
I'm in my 2nd Trimester!


And I couldn't be more thrilled! I am so relieved to have made it this far, and I feel like I can finally feel comfortable telling everyone that we are expecting :) I have been so reserved, not letting myself get "too excited" in fear of the worst. Now I'm ready to start planning for baby!
Yesterday was our 13 week NT scan and it went perfect! I was expecting to wait a week or so to hear the results, but they were able to reassure us within minutes of the ultrasound. We still don't have the exacts "odds", but the Dr. looked at my ultrasound and blood test results, and said that our numbers are so high that we have nothing to worry about :) Best of all
, we were able to see our LO looking like a "real baby" for the first time! It was arching it's back and waving it's little hand! I think DH was even
more i
nto it than I was! The u
/s tech was so friendly and made the whole experience so pleasant for DH and I. One thing I must admit though...they really had to dig that u/s wand in! Ouch! I think I may actually prefer the dildo cam ;)
Oh ya, and I also got the H1N1 vacc... I'm not really sure how I feel about this, but at least I don't have to think about it anymore!
posted by Courtney at 9:28 AM -
1 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Courtney
Home: Cali, United States
About Me: Clean freak, wife, stay at home mother of two boys, and a Disneyland fanatic.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Background by EM

 

 
 
 
Ovulation ticker
Make an ovulation ticker

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones